Flickr
| samedi 7 février 2009

MEMORABLE QUOTES IN MOVIES

Escuchad las citas famosas del cine antes de comprobar las soluciones

the Godfather

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse

..............

Casablanca

-What about us ?

-We always have Paris

..............

Planet of the Apes

Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it... You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell !

..................

Some like It hot

You don’t understand, Osgood, I’m a man !.

-Well, nobody is perfect !

..............

Blade runner

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain

................

Gone with the wind

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn




As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

0 commentaires: